TERMS & CONDITIONS
RENEGADE PASTORS NETWORK MEMBERSHIP
The Renegade Pastors Network exists to help pastors abandon average in their life and ministry. The Renegade Pastors Network has a strong commitment to serve our members the best we can. That is why this document exists — to bring clarity to the membership process to help avoid any disagreements.
What is the renewal policy for automatically renewing subscriptions like the Renegade Pastors Network (Silver, Gold & Platinum Memberships)?
We will charge or debit your payment method at the beginning of your subscription. At the beginning of each month, your Renegade Pastor Network Membership subscription will automatically renew and the payment method currently associated with your account will be charged. If your credit or debit account has been closed or your payment method is otherwise invalid, such as an expired card, our payment processor will either use another card associated with your account or we will contact you for updated information to allow the purchase to go through. You can view your payment method at any time by logging in to RenegadePastors.com and clicking on Account Info in the main menu.
If you’ve signed for a free trial, your Renegade Pastor Network Membership will be automatically renewed into a paying membership at the end of your free trial. Until you verbally cancel your membership via a Church Leader Insights Staff Member (See below for contact information), you will purchase a recurring subscription, and you will continue to receive and to be charged the same amount for each installment until you cancel, pause, or change your subscription preferences.
Until you officially cancel, billing will continue each month. The Cancellation and Refund Policy for the Renegade Pastors Network Membership is explained below.
Note: The Renegade Pastors Network is a ministry of The Nelson Searcy Company (d/b/a Church Leader Insights). Credit card billing may show The Nelson Searcy Company, Church Leader Insights or The Renegade Pastors Network.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading (Silver, Gold & Platinum Memberships)
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- You may cancel your paying account at any time. You will not be charged again and your account will be closed immediately.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading or canceling your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your Account. The Nelson Searcy Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- Your credit card will be charged on the day of your upgrade/purchase and then on the 1st or 20th of every month for each monthly coaching session.
What is the cancellation & refund policy for my Renegade Pastors Network Membership (Silver, Gold & Platinum Memberships)?
Cancelling Automatically Renewing Subscriptions
- Cancelling your automatically renewing Renegade Pastor Network membership:
- If you have purchased an automatically renewing Renegade Pastors Network Membership, you are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or voicemail to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You will need to cancel your membership by speaking directly with a representative of Church Leader Insights by calling 561.921.8488 ext. 4. Your membership will be cancelled immediately afterward.
- Altering your credit card information to prevent a membership charge is not considered a cancellation.
- Seeking a Refund for Automatically Renewing Subscriptions
- If after cancelling your automatically renewing Renegade Pastor Network Membership subscription you wish to receive a refund, you must email email@example.com with the request within fourteen (14) days of having been billed for the membership. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for time unused with an open account.
- Church Leader Insights, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Church Leader Insights service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Church Leader Insights reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
What are the Membership Terms for the Renegade Pastor Network (Silver, Gold & Platinum Memberships)?
- Your login may only be used by one church – a single login shared by multiple people within your church is permitted.
- All coaching content is for personal and church educational use only and should not be duplicated or distributed.
- All coaching content (presentations, documents, comments, responses to questions and other words written or spoken by Nelson Searcy) are copyright Nelson Searcy; all rights reserved.
IMPORTANT NOTE: At our sole discretion, Subscription Fees for a Renegade Pastor Network Membership may not be refunded if the membership has been canceled due to a violation of our Membership Terms.