FREE "Maximizing Summer Mini-Book and Audio Training" Renegade Pastors Network Survey
with Nelson Searcy
Thank You for completing your Renegade Pastors Network survey. Your FREE Maximizing Summer Mini-Book and Audio Training ($53.90 value) are now available in your Renegade Pastors Hub!
Thanks for being a part of the Renegade Pastors Network and for allowing us to invest in you and your church with this powerful resource!
Here's how you can download your new resource immediately:
- Go to: https://renegadepastors.customerhub.net/maximizing-summer
- Enter Your Account Email
- Enter Your Password
- Follow the download instructions on the page.
- These instructions will also be sent to you immediately by email - so check your inbox.
If you have difficulties, call Brendan at 561-921-8488 ext 3 for technical support.
Upgrade Your Church's Systems for Greater Health and Growth this Summer at Disney World!
Join Nelson Searcy in Orlando for the 2nd Annual Two-Day Church Systems Check-Up and Bootcamp Wednesday, July 10 - Thursday, July 11
For a couple of years, Renegade Pastors, coaching alumni and current coaching participants have asked me over and over to lead an event where network participants are allowed to bring their team for a church systems 'check-up' and training in the latest lessons from The Journey and my successful coaching alumni.
You see, I love pastors and especially those who have completed my coaching networks or are in my Renegade Pastors Network. To further help you and keep you on the leading edge, last year I introduced a brand new event - it was a great success!
At the Church Systems Check-up and Bootcamp you will learn ten church-enhancing systems strategies and tactics before the dinner break on Day 1! Here are just a few bullet points on what will be covered during our 2 days together:
- Evangelism: what's working now to reach lost people with a special discussion on Google and Facebook ads.
- Worship Planning: simple yet effective ways to make your worship services more engaging and life-changing.
- Assimilation: the recent little tweaks that have dramatically increased 2nd time guests and...Membership! Plus the latest ideas in applying the assimilation system to age-graded ministries like students and children.
- Small Groups: what's work NOW in motivating people to sign-up and benefit from their small groups. Plus, a reminder of the fundamentals that are so easy to forget.
- Ministry: how 'the greatness principle' can revolutionize the volunteer culture at your church. No more having to constantly motivate and remotivate...imagine self-motivation!
- Stewardship: the four fatal flaws that I see coaching alumni making over and over...and how you can quickly fix these issues with long-term results and increases in your budget.
- Leadership: the exact process The Journey uses to develop leaders at every level of the church including a reading list and specific agendas.
- Strategic: the metrics that really matter; how to track them and understand them...plus, why you may be wasting time on the wrong things.
Plus an on-going 'what's working' list that we'll build together as the event unfolds. And...ample time for your specific questions!
Nelson Searcy is the Founding and Lead Pastor of The Journey Church. Started in 2002 in New York City, this groundbreaking church sees the majority of its growth coming from new believers and currently meets in several locations in Manhattan and Queens, as well as additional locations in San Francisco and Boca Raton, FL.
He is the author of over 75 church-growth resources and 10 books, including the BRAND NEW books "Connect: How to Double Your Number of Volunteers" and "The Greatness Principle: Finding Significance and Joy by Serving Others.
Nelson is also an experienced church planter, coach and church-growth strategist. Before to founding The Journey, he served as the Director of the Purpose Driven Community at Saddleback Church. He is also the founder of ChurchLeaderInsights.com, the Church Leader Training ministry of Nelson Searcy and The Journey Church.
Grow Your Church This Summer - Let Nelson Searcy help you Maximize Summer!
Contrary to what you may have heard, Summer is NOT the time for your church to "batten down the hatches" and pray for an early Fall...
Summer is a the time for you to lay the groundwork to bring about Kingdom growth - don't miss the opportunities that only summer provides!
This FREE Maximizing Summer E-Book from Nelson Searcy will teach you the proven principles and specific examples of what to do and what not to do during the Summer months to lead to church growth in the Fall.
The Maximizing Summer Audio ($29.95 Value)
Who says you can't grow through the summer? Summer can be a time for significant growth in your church!
Listen to this downloadable resource from Nelson Searcy and Kerrick Thomas as they discuss ways you can overcome the Summer Slump and actually grow during the summer.
Complete the brief survey on the left side of this page to receive your FREE E-Book & audio resource now!