FREE for Renegade Pastors Only!
Save Yourself Hours of Planning - Register for Planning Your 2014 Preaching Calendar Webinar ($29.00 value)
Reserve my spot for the Planning Your 2014 Preaching Calendar Webinar with Nelson Searcy for FREE (A $29.00 Value):
Questions? Give us a call... 561-921-8488
Nelson Searcy is the Founding and Lead Pastor of The Journey Church. Started in 2002 in New York City, this groundbreaking church sees the majority of its growth coming from new believers and currently meets in locations in Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island, as well as additional locations in San Francisco and Boca Raton, FL.
He is the author of over 75 church growth resources and 11 books, including the BRAND NEW book, "The Renegade Pastor: Abandoning Average in Your Life and Ministry."
Nelson is also an experienced church planter, coach and church-growth strategist. Before to founding The Journey, he served as the Director of the Purpose Driven Community at Saddleback Church. He is also the founder of ChurchLeaderInsights.com and the Renegade Pastors Network.
Register for the Planning Your 2014 Preaching Calendar Webinar - FREE
You're invited to join Nelson Searcy for this FREE webinar where you'll learn how to reduce your stress and increase your creativity over the next year. Nelson will walk you, month-by-month, through the specifics of the 2014 calendar to help you plan your preaching in advance!
Best of all, this webinar is FREE for you to experience from the comfort of your home or office (all you need is a computer with speakers or headphones and internet access - no phone line or long distance required).
What to Expect...
- When, specifically, to plan your 2014 Big Days (and when not to plan them).
- The pitfalls and possibilities built into the 2014 calendar.
- How to make the most of people's natural seasonal patterns.
- The best times in 2014 for each of the 3 different types of sermon series (attraction, growth & balance).
- How to make Easter in 2014 more effective than ever at your church.
- Which days you can expect fewer people and how to best use those days.
- Plus much more!